Sep 10, 2020
How to Forward Your Email to Another Account:
- Login to Office 365 (https://mail.office365.com)
- Click Settings (the gear icon in the upper right-hand of your screen).
- At the bottom of the Settings panel, Click View all Outlook settings – then Click Mail.
- Click Forwarding
- Under the "Forwarding" heading, select Enable Forwarding
- Type the email address you wish to forward your mail to (e.g., gmail, hotmail, etc.)
- Recommended: Select "Keep a copy of all forwarded messages"
Note: if you do not select this, nothing sent to your email account will be saved in your inbox.
- Select Save.