You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.

Showing articles from transcript tag

How Do I View My Official Academic Transcript

You must order an official academic transcript from the [**National Student Clearinghouse (**][1]. Be sure to have the transcripts emailed directly to the party requesting the official transcripts. [1]:…

How do I view my unofficial Academic Transcript?

To view your unofficial Academic Transcript: * If you are a current student * just log into [MyConcordU][1], launch the tool Student Self-Service. * go to the STUDENT tab, then select the "Student Records" link. * Next, select the link titled **Academic Transcript**. * On the next screen leave th…

scroll to top icon