To set up a new Concord University student account, please complete the following:
Activate Your Account
Complete the following steps:
- In the browser of your choice open mypass.concord.edu
- Under First Login and Password Reset select Reset Password
- Enter your account name. This was provided in your New Account Email upon acceptance to the University and is also the prefix to your Concord email address (i.e., smithj00). Click Next.
- Answer the three security questions with the information you provided the Admissions Department, then click Next
- Create a password and click Proceed
- Your account is now activated and ready to use.
Setup forgotten password resets
In order to receive 24/7 password reset support, you must customize your security questions by doing the following:
Please note the following
- To look up your Account Name, please visit apps.concord.edu/cid
From there, you can look up your account using your Student ID Number (beginning with 774) or by using your social security number.
- International students: use your Student ID Number (beginning with 774) in place of your Social Security Number.
- Your password must be at least 10 characters including Uppercase, Lowercase, Numbers, & a Special Character (#, $, %, !, etc.)
- This username is also the first part of your student E-Mail (i.e. Username@mycu.concord.edu)
- Your MyConcordU account is used to access services at Concord including Blackboard, Self-Service (Grades, Financial Aid, Course Selection), Library, Computer Labs, and access Campus Wi-Fi.