Each faculty member and employee has access to 1 TB of storage through OneDrive. This provides a great solution for storing Zoom recordings for future use. We recommend that you download your Zoom recordings and upload them to your OneDrive storage space. Please follow the steps below to migrate your recordings:
- Log into your Zoom Dashboard (https://concorduniv.zoom.us)
- Click Recordings on the left side menu
- Beside each recording, click the “More” button to the right and select, “Download.”
- Repeat step 3 for each of the recordings you are ready to move. By default, recordings will go to the Downloads folder on your PC (check below for a helpful tip to change the folder destination)
- Log into OneDrive (https://onedrive.live.com). Use Concord email and credentials to log in.
- At the top of the page, click “Upload” and select “Files”. Navigate to your Downloads folder or the folder that contains your downloaded recordings and select all of your recording files. (You only need to upload the MP4 files. You can select multiple files at once by holding the ctrl key on your keyboard.)
- Click “Open.”
- OneDrive will begin uploading your files. You can check the status by clicking on the “Uploading” button in the upper right corner.
- Be sure to delete the recordings off Zoom that you downloaded and migrated. (Zoom holds deletions in “trash” for 30 days to be recovered if you make a mistake)