If you receive an email that a student has been reinstated in your class, you can manually grant them access back into your course. Follow the steps to make them available and grant access:
- Navigate to your Blackboard course
- Under the Control Panel section, click Users and Groups
- On the menu that expands, click Users
- Locate the student and place your mouse icon over their name until the down arrow (edit) icon appears to the right. Click on this icon.
- Click "Change User's Availability in Course"
- Under "Available" set the drop down menu to "Yes"
- Click the Submit button to save changes