Issue in: Blackboard Learn (Original Course View)
"My assignment will not submit, it is stuck loading" or "I cannot submit my assignment"
- Internet connection issues
- If on wireless, try resetting the connection or use hardwired connection (Ethernet Cable) for a faster upload speed.
- Exceeding the maximum file size
- The maximum file size is set by the administrator and can vary (max file size is set as 2 GB by default). If your file is too large you will typically receive an error message.
- If you are not receiving an error and the submission just keeps loading, please be patient as it can take several minutes to upload depending on your internet connection speed.
- If your file is too large, try zipping the file, compressing any images, splitting the file into multiple submission, or contact the instructor for an alternate method of submission.
- Browser issue (i.e. Safari)
- Try switching to another compatible browser (Firefox, Chrome, Edge) or clearing browser cache (Browser History).
- File open in background (same document is open in Word, etc.)
If the file is open in the background it can cause upload problems, make sure it is closed & saved before submitting