- After logging in Outlook Web, at the bottom of the page on the left, select to go to Calendar.
- In Calendar, on the toolbar at the top of the page, select Share, and, if necessary, choose the calendar you want to share.
- Enter the name or email address of the person you want to share your calendar with.
- Choose what permissions you want the person to have in your calendar:
- Can view when I'm busy lets them see when you're busy but doesn't include details like the event location.
- Can view titles and locations lets them see when you're busy, as well as the title and location of events.
- Can view all details lets them see all the details of your events.
- Can edit lets them edit your calendar.
- Select Share. If you decide not to share your calendar right now, select .
select in the lower left to go to Calendar
Click on the SHARE CALENDAR button under the Home menu, a new email window will open to allow you to send the invitation. Use the Details dropdown to select what you want them to see.
- You can return to this page at a later time and change the viewing permissions for users you have shared with.
- You can’t share calendars owned by other people.
- When sharing your calendar with someone who's not using Outlook on the web, for example, someone using Gmail, they'll only be able to accept the invitation using a Microsoft 365 or an Outlook.com account.
- ICS calendars are read-only, so even if you grant edit access to other people, they won't be able to edit your calendar.
- Calendar items marked private are protected. Most people you share your calendar with see only the time of items marked private, not the title, location, or other details. Recurring series marked as private will also show the recurrence pattern.